1. User Registration Information: When you create an account with us, we collect information such as your name, email address, and password. This information is used to create and manage your account, personalize your experience, and communicate with you about our services.
2. Payment Information: If you make purchases on our platform, we collect payment information, including credit card details or other payment methods. This information is used for processing transactions and ensuring the security of your payments.
3. Device and Usage Information: We may collect data about the devices you use to access our services, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device identifiers. This information helps us optimize and improve our services, diagnose technical issues, and protect against fraudulent or unauthorized activities.
4. Location Information: With your consent, we may collect and use your precise or approximate location information to provide location-based services, such as personalized content or event recommendations.
5. Communication Data: When you contact us through our customer support channels or interact with us via email or other forms of communication, we may collect and store the information exchanged to address your inquiries and improve our customer support.
7. Third-Party Integrations: If you choose to link your account with third-party services or apps, we may collect information from these integrations to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant content or features.
8. User-Generated Content: Any content you voluntarily submit to our platform, such as reviews, comments, or forum posts, may be made public and used in accordance with our Terms of Service.
The practices outlined in this policy apply when you use our services. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding this policy or your personal information.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
This data may be collected using the following methods:
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee's termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Ranjith, at: